Sunday 19 July 2009

Twitter Topic: #subsunday!

Hey kids!

If you follow me on Twitter, you might have noticed that I launched a Trending Topic idea today: Subscribe Sunday or #subsunday.
Here's the idea:

Many of my fellow Twitter-bits are also keen YouTube users, and I came up with the idea that every Sunday we could post links to YouTube channels we like, preferably ones who are lesser known, with few subscribers. So, if there are people on YouTube you feel are worth following, or should have more subscribers, you can post a link to their channel on Sundays!


There are a few rules:
* start your tweet with #subsunday
* the YT user(s) should deserve your Tweet, but you don't have to explain it in your Tweet
* the YT user(s) should have few subscribers (how many is not set in stone, use your judgement)
* please try to keep it to max 3 users per Sunday, not to spam Twitter
(this also helps make it fit into ONE Tweet, if you use url shorteners!)
* please do not Tweet 'flaming' or derogatory channels!
* please do NOT Tweet your own channel (that's just not fair!)

These are preliminary rules only, as it progresses I might see the need to change or add to them!

This could be a great way of finding new, interesting YT users and channels!
The topics of their channel can be anything you like, I know a lot of my followers are make-up related YT users, but that doesn't limit this Trending Topic!

Ok, let's get this up and running, and feel free to spread the word about #subsunday!

Love and peace, Miss Diamond Pearl!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this idea of #subsunday. I have not checked yet the people from your first sub sunday but I have kept warm in tweetdeck favourites to savour them later :) Love the way you set up your blog. You can visit my blog to get links of the blogs of make up gurus I follow. x

    ReplyDelete